Friday, December 4, 2009

Wanted posters


Please note the posting response date is different than the wanted poster DUE date.

  • Posting Due date - 11 pm 9 December
  • Wanted poster due date - 14 December

This is a presentation for class, so please make sure you understand and know what is on your wanted poster. If you have an alternate to use in place of my choices listed , please indicate that on this blog. No missing criteria will be exempted unless cleared through me by the Friday before the due date (11 December ).

27 comments:

  1. i read this. & i call RACHEL CARSON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. got your replies Hannah, Haley, Hollis, Emilee, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it and I think I am going to do Jacques Cousteau! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok to all....Ross I will be curious to see the difference between your wanted poster and Haley's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read it! I think I'll do Thoreau maybe(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read and I will go with....Rachel Carson

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read it still debateing on who i should pick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. idk who i'm gonna pick but i understand the assignment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have read it and understand it but when is the due date

    ReplyDelete
  10. Posting deadline passed

    Brittney - the poster is due the 14th

    ReplyDelete
  11. ughhh this was yesterday?

    >:////////

    ReplyDelete