Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome to the next step before the next step....


Hi Apes!

This is your forum to write comments and reply to those comments. I expect an on going exchange of ideas and opinions throughout the course of the semester. You may also use this blog to ask each other class related questions ( ex: you do not understand the basics of a concept we are discussing or you are missing an assignment). I will try to get all assignments posted so that if you do miss class, you can stay current.

This will be a graded part of your classwork. Please do not ignore, misuse or abuse it. I am looking forward to reading all of your deepest thoughts!!!

Enjoy the rest of your mini - vacation.

Mrs. B

22 comments:

  1. I just want to see if this works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so does anybody know where we are supposed to put the decomposition handouts that were handed out today in our notebooks? ((Yay I got the first question!))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kick butt with my cool screen name

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, i've got it linked to my e-mail now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got this thing working.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you all on board...good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posted by LHS APES at 4:13 AM

    4:13 AM that's early!!!!!


    but glad I figured this thing out!!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey guys :]]. After finally getting the write link from natalie i am able to leave my classmates a comment lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey this is Morgan and I got this to work...with matts help :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Alisha, Sarah and Wolfie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I took up 4-7 earths :-x

    same as last time though!!!!

    37% Services
    16% Food
    25% Shelter
    14% Mobility
    8% Goods

    20.9 global acres

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got 3.8 earths, 16.7 global acres, and I produce 17.8 tons of CO2

    Im a bad bad person

    ReplyDelete